Sunday, July 20, 2008

What's Happening...

I am in the process of getting a new Dell laptop this week! Hooray!!!! I can't wait! My old desktop computer is no longer functioning. I'm using Mark's computer right now. I did, however, download a bunch of photos that I'm going to have to figure out how to retrieve from the hard drive...that really stinks! So, until then, no pictures of the daily happenings..."jumpy" place, VBS, etc.

We have been busy around here, though. My nephew spent two nights with us this past week and we've been all over town with him: VBS, Jump for Joey, McDonald's, BMX race track to race Mark's remote control Hummer that goes 40 MPH, Stevie B's, HobbyTown USA, Church, and Longhorn...to name a few!

By the way, I'm headed to the oral surgeon tomorrow morning bright and early to have a cracked tooth looked at more closely and possibly pulled (and eventually an implant put in)...not looking forward to that. I'm trying not to think about it! Until then...

1 comment:

Susan and Lee said...

I had an implant put in a while back. It isn't too bad. it is amazing what they can do now and how much it costs. I should have been a dentist or oral surgeon. You have been busy