Thursday, July 10, 2008

Thursday 13

13 Random Facts About Me:

1. I was the President of my sorority in college...Phi Mu...so much fun!!!!!
2. I am a 4th generation Atlantan and 5th generation Seventh-Day Adventist!
3. I am obsessed with notepads, stationery, and notebooks!
4. Growing up, I only moved one time (5 miles down the road). I lived in the same
house for 18 years!
5. I love pink and green.
6. I like to read...wish I had more time for it.
7. Can't live without my Aveda Rosemary Mint shampoo and conditioner!
8. I am obsessed with handbags! My 2 favorite brands: Coach and Kate Spade
9. I have cousins that live in Italy and Australia.
10. I love to make and eat Paula Deen's spaghetti sauce.
11. I was born at Georgia Baptist Hospital (now Atlanta Medical Center) while my dad
was parking the car, luckily...not in the car! I was 6 weeks early and weighed 4
lbs.
12. I plan to build a craftsman-style house in Big Canoe one day...love it there!
13. I love planning birthday parties...they're a big deal in my house!

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

I live by my Paula Deen cookbook but have never made her spaghetti sauce. Will have to try it soon!

Loved ready the other things too!
Fun, Fun!

Susan and Lee said...

Those are great Amy. We still need to get together again. I don't know if I told you but I talked to Stacy Willis and she wants to get together too.

Anonymous said...

I never knew some of those things about you! I finally finished the post where you tagged me. Have a good weekend!