Monday, July 7, 2008

My Meme

My friend, Lisa, "tagged" me for a meme. It looks fun, so I'll give it a try...

The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answers.

What was I doing 10 years ago?

Ten years ago, I had just finished my 2nd year of teaching and celebrated my 1st wedding anniversary! We also moved into our very first house, after living in an apartment for a year!

What are 5 things on my to-do list for today?

1. Catch up on vacation laundry
2. Take Allie to see the new "Kit" movie with a friend and her daughter
3. Repaint Allie's bookshelf to match her new room
4. Catch up on all my tivo'd t.v. shows that I missed while on vacation
5. Buy gifts for "Kid's" Bunco

Snacks I enjoy:

* popcorn with M&M's while watching movies
* yogurt
* bananas
* Cheetos
* string cheese

Places I have lived:

Powder Springs
Chattanooga (dorm...first year of college)
Kennesaw
Dallas
Now, back in my hometown

Jobs I have had:

* Six Flags (1st job)
* Childtime Children's Center (School-Age Teacher)
* TRAC (Teacher Resource & Activities Center) at Kennesaw State University
* School Box
* 5th grade teacher


People I want to know more about:
Susan
Cheryl
Kristin
Tiffany

I know Lisa already tagged you Susan, Cheryl, and Kristin. But, I'm doing it again!

1 comment:

Susan and Lee said...

Okay I did it! I like your little tag picture