This evening, we went to our neighbor's house for a little socializing, swimming, and dinner. They just had this pool put in and it is the perfect place for entertaining. We grilled and ate under the cabana...the salmon was so delicious! The girls had a great time playing with the other kids...there were 9 girls and only 1 boy! Emma got in the hot tub with me and did not want to get out...imagine that! This backyard looks like a mini resort! The next time we come over, we are definitely making smores in the outdoor fire pit!
Allie and a friend in the hot tub...
Mark and Emma enjoying the pool before some more friends arrive.
More fun...with Allie!
This cabana even has a shower and a bathroom!

Saturday, July 26, 2008
Neighborhood Resort
Labels:
friends
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I found your blog through Green Magsterpie. Your "Neighborhood Resort" is amazing!!!! I've added it all to my wish list, now if I can just get hubby on board!!!
Enjoy the rest of your summer at the resort. What great memories are being made for your kiddies.
why don't I have friends like that?
Hi Amy,
I can't believe that Allie is 8 years old. Where does time go? Your blog is so cute. I will add it to my daily read!!!!
Post a Comment