Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Time for the Thursday Thirteen

My Favorite Things About Having Two Girls:

1. lots of pink and green
2. hand-me-down Gymboree clothes
3. lots of bows and ribbons everywhere
4. shopping together
5. lots of drama=never a dull moment
6. matching outfits...when Allie agrees to it
7. watching their dad interact with them
8. their contagious laughter
9. one always misses the other when they're not together
10. listening to them sing at Church
11. watching them ride around in the Barbie Jeep
12. handing down my childhood bedroom furniture
13. the high-pitched screams that drive me crazy

3 comments:

Susan and Lee said...

hey girl, hate to be nitpicky, but isn't tomorrow THursday? I always knew you were organized, but you are really getting ahead, huh? :)

Susan and Lee said...

Those are sweet by the way. I love boys, but I really wish I also had a girl

Amy said...

This was supposed to post on Thursday...I guess I entered the date wrong...that's funny.