Tuesday, July 22, 2008

One AMAZING Book

Since I had a cracked tooth pulled yesterday (don't worry...you can't even see where it was...way in the back), my mouth has been pretty sore. I have been taking it easy and catching up on some reading. I bought a copy of "The Shack" by William P. Young...thanks to many recommendations from friends. In fact, when I was in line to buy it, the lady behind me commented on how much she enjoyed it and told me that she had read it twice. This book is absolutely AMAZING and I highly recommend it to anyone who has a desire to become closer to God! It is truly inspirational and it has really changed the way I perceive many things. If you've read it, please let me know your thoughts.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Oh, I LOVED The Shack!!! I really wanted to write something about it on my blog, but I had so much to say, I didn't know where to start. Truly amazing.