Finally...I've been downloading my pictures to Mark's laptop this morning...so, I'll be playing "catch-up" with my blog entries for a while.
Yesterday, we went to Storytime at Barnes and Noble. Lately, Emma has not made it through a story without whining and wanting to leave (even at the library). Let's just say that the story tellers we've seen have been rather boring and lacking the enthusiasm they need to keep the attention span of a two year old...why do they choose these people?
Anyway, the funniest thing happened. Before the story started, Emma got up on stage all by herself and said this..."good morning boys and girls, welcome to Storytime". I laughed out loud and Allie got really embarassed! Then, she said "don't take my picture"! After those announcements, she went off the stage and grabbed a Dora doll and brought it back up to have a puppet show. Next, she pointed to Arthur on the poster and started talking about him! All of the kids were looking at her and she was loving every minute of it. I guess we have another drama queen in the making!
By the way, she still didn't make it through all of the stories...just two...much better, though.
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Storytime Drama
Labels:
emma
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I just laughed out loud! I love her face in the top picture. Maybe they can hire Emma to do storytime. She sounds like she is pretty interesting. I didn't know they did that. I think Jake has ADD alredy like me so he wouldn't last either
Post a Comment